100 in stockSKU: BBWIFIFAN
This fully working fan not only improves air circulation in the room, but it also provides extra security by concealing a state of the art hidden camera. The fan has three speeds and rotates, so not only do you get full coverage for air, but also full coverage for the camera. Like all BushBaby WiFi products, it is operated easily by a Smart Phone App. Even if the camera is handled by someone curious, the electronics are sealed inside and blend in perfectly with the fan's own electronics.The device can be set up to stream live videos which you can view on your smart phone, tablet or locally via PC. This camera can be viewed and/or record videos in 1080P, 720P, or 480P video over a wide viewing angle of 90°. No need to worry about the battery life on this camera as it is powered via normal AC power.
- Functioning Fan with three speeds
- Fan rotates left to right to survey entire room
- View and Record Live streaming on Android, iOS, or locally via PC
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous video and motion detection
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- No Audio*
- 1 x BBWifiFan
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card and Adapter
- Windows XP and up.
- Andriod 4.0 and up.
- Apple iOS 7.0 and up
*Please note the following:
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BBWiFi items save to MicroSD Cards in .asf format and do not support skipping ahead in the video.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only)
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at email@example.com and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.