100 in stockSKU: BBWifiSolarLED
WIFI Live Streaming - View this camera anywhere at any time through your smartphone app.
Long Battery Life - This device can be charged using the included wall adapter or by using the solar panel on the device. Depending on how much sunlight is hitting the panel, this device can run for days without having to be recharged.
- View and Record Live streaming on android, iOS, or locally via PC.
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- Functioning outdoor solar LED light (46 LEDs)
- 2.8W Output
- Video Resolution: 1080p, 720p, SD
- Video Format: AVI
- Viewing Angle: 90 degrees
- Image Resolution: 2556x1998
- Image Format: JPG
- Night Vision: No
- Auto Overwrite (Loop Recording): Yes
- Minimum Illumination: 1 Lux
- Storage Type: External MicroSD Card
- Storage Compatibility: Up to 32GB
- Storage Consumption: 1GB/30mins
- Powered By: Internal Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 3 days depending on how much light hits solar panel with the LED lights off, 12 hours with the unit's LED lights on.
- Charging Time: 12 hours when charged via USB
Battery Location: Inside Unit
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Specs: 3.7v, 13000 mAh
- Dimensions: 9" x 4.5" x 3"
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
- Time/Date Stamp: Yes
- 1 x BBWifiSolarLED
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Mini CD
- 1 x Charging cable and wall adapter
Android 4.0 and up
Apple iOS 7 and up
Lightning connector compatible with iPhone 5 and up
*Please note the following:
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- MicroSD card slot located in battery compartment.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
Depending on where this device is mounted you may not get a strong enough signal from your wifi to maintain the connection. We recommend connecting the unit to your wifi while next to your router and then test to make sure it still works where you want to mount it PRIOR to actually mounting it. If the video skips, you may reduce the quality in the streaming settings to "low bandwidth" and see if that helps.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at email@example.com and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.