100 in stockSKU: CD2100
- Environment Adaption - No more having to figure out what sensitive adjustment your counter surveillance item needs to be on. With the CD2100 just turn on and the unit and it will automatically run a self test to accurately adjust to your environment.
- Covert and easy to use. This device begins instantly scanning when you turn it on. You can easily change to vibration, beep, and lens detector mode.
- Multi Purpose scanning - This unit will detect GSM (3G and 4G), WIFI, IP, and Analog cameras. View the LED indicators to see what signal this device is picking up!
- Semi Directional Antenna - Getting close to a signal? The adjustable antenna will help you appropriately identify the area the device signal is coming from.
- Detecting Range: 50MHz to 6.0GHz
- Power: 4x AAA Battery Ni-MH 1.2v 800mAh
- Size (L x W x H): 3" x 1.5" x 5"
- Weight: 0.5 lb (without batteries)
- 1 x Bug Detector
- 1 x Earbud
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Red Light Lens Finder
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.