100 in stockSKU: BBNESMOKE
Needing covert video in the dark? We've got you covered! Our new Bush Baby Night Eye Smoke Detector allows you to view video footage up to 25 feet away in total darkness! This unit is great for homes and offices that need extra security for when everyone is away.
Smartphone App - Use the free smartphone application to set up: remote live-streaming, alerts, motion detection, scheduled recording, or use it to record video straight to your phone! Don't want to pair the unit with your Wi-Fi? That's okay! Simply download the free app, set the unit up to record to the MicroSD card, and the recordings will download to your unit's removable storage device! You can use the included MicroSD Card reader to play the video files back on your computer!
128GB MicroSD Card - We ensure that you receive everything you need when your product arrives, including a 128GB MicroSD Card with class 10 data transfer speeds! This capacity will allow you to record over 5 days without having to delete any recordings off the MicroSD card. If you decide to copy the files to a computer, the class 10 aspect of the card will ensure you're able to quickly transfer the files over!
Invisible Lens - This unit is 100% covert. The camera is hidden behind acrylic so that it's completely hidden!
Night Vision - Livestream and view videos taken in the dark, up to 25 feet away!
Wide Viewing Angle - This unit has a 110° field of view! This will make sure your unit is able to capture everything it needs, during the day or night!
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (50 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Nightvision up to 25 feet (0 lux rating)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P
- Nightvision Range: Up to 25 ft
- Phone App: TinyCam
- Battery Life: Hardwired
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Viewing Angle: 110°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Time/Date Stamp
- 1 x BBNESmoke
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
*Please note the following:
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BBNE items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- This smoke detector is a decoy that provides no original functionality as a smoke detector - it is a high tech video surveillance system only! It is powered by hardwiring it into your existing electrical wiring for a completely covert setup. Professional installation is highly recommended. MGI will only provide Technical Support for the camera unit, not for the installation of it into the wall.
- The camera on this unit is facing down. Side-view is not available currently.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at email@example.com and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.