Non Functional Wall Outlet Wifi Hidden Camera FREE 128GB MICROSD CARD
100 in stockSKU: BB4KWIFIwalloutlet
Looking for the ultimate hidden camera? Look no further! This outlet can replace any outlet in your home. The Wi-Fi camera hidden in the outlet can you have you live streaming and recording in minutes!
Hardwire or Plug-In - Plug this unit in or hardwire the unit into your existing electrical wiring and recess it into the wall, just like an actual outlet!
Smartphone Application - Once this unit is hard wired or plugged in, simply download the application the manual recommends, and you are on your way to live streaming and recording within minutes!
HD Resolution - This unit live streams in 4K HD resolution!
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Streaming Resolution: 4K, 1080P, 720P
- Recording Resolution: 1080P
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB*
- Power: Hardwired/Plug-In
- Dimensions: 2.5" W x 4.5" D x 3" H
- 1 x BB4KWifiWallOutlet*
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- Windows XP & Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 & Up
- Our BB4KWiFi units still require the unit to be paired with a router if the end user is wanting to look at the livestream.
- BB4KWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- This electrical outlet is a decoy that provides no original function as a power outlet - it is a high tech video surveillance system only! It is powered by hardwiring it into your existing electrical wiring and recessing it into the wall (just as you would a real outlet) for a completely covert setup. Professional installation is highly recommended. MGI will only provide Technical Support for the camera unit, not for the installation of it into the wall.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at email@example.com and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.