100 in stockSKU: MCC1080wifi
The MCC1080Wifi is a great addition not only to our line of miniclock cameras, but to our wifi cameras as well. With the high resolution full HD video capture and remote viewing via smartphone, this clock allows you to easily check in at any time. The Wifi functionality allows you to view the live video anytime and anywhere. With a microSD card installed, you can easily record without the need for an always-on computer connection. It's easy to view the recorded footage using your computer, iOS, or Android device.
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Wifi for remote viewing and recording
- microSD slot for recording locally
- Motion Detection alarm configuration settings
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ (up to) 25fps, 720p, 480p
- Recording Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 @ (up to) 25fps, 480p
- Video Format: ASF
- Angle of View: 70
- Min. Illumination: 1 Lux
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 2400 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside unit
- Storage Capacity: up to 32GB microSD (not included)
- Storage consumption: 1GB per 50 Minutes (Average)
- Motion Detection Range: up to 25 feet
- Motion Sensitivity: 0 - 10 adjustable
- Input: 5V Mini USB (mini B) connection
- AC Adapter Input: 110 - 250 VAC, Output: 5V DC @ 1 A
- OS compatibility: Windows XP and above, Android 4.0+, iOS 6+
- Browser Compatibility: IE7+, Chrome, Firefox
- Includes Hidden Camera Clock, AC Adapter, USB Cable and Manual
- 1 x MCC1080WiFi*
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x CD
- 1x AC Adapter
- 1 x USB Cord
- Anytime a microSD card is inserted, it will be formatted for use. Please save any data from the card before inserting into the device.
- .ASF Video format does not support the ability to skip time when playing back.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at email@example.com and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.