2 in stockSKU: MCA08
Built for maximum comfort and styled for viewing the big game or a recent movie release. The massage is designed for a whole new massage experience. With its multiple options and sleek design, this chair will cradle and pamper you while you are watching your favorite entertainment program or just relaxing at home.
- Designed with a set of vertically movable, four-wheel driven muted massage hands.
- Designed with four special automatic massage functions: Relaxing, pressure-relieving, body-building and comfort.
- Three groups of massage status memory.
- Automatic massage for the upper body (The shoulder and neck & the back and waist).
- Manual massage for the upper body with three options, namely fixed, partial and overall massages, using five methods with five levels of speed adjustable respectively. In the state of flapping, shiatsu and knocking, the width between the two kneading balls is adjustable with three levels: Wide, Medium and Narrow. In the state of partial of your back or of fixed massage, the massage hands can be vertically and accurately moved to fit your position.
- Air pressure massage for arms (36 built-in airbags), with two air pressure intensity options.
- Air pressures massage for the lower body (47 built-in airbags), with three position options (the lower body, feet and buttocks) and two air pressure intensities.
- Vibration massage for buttocks and feet, with two intensity levels.
- Equipped with a handheld jade heater in which 5 Helium-Neon bulbs use 5 jades as infrared emitter, the temperature can be adjusted between 40 º C~70 º C.
- Heating function for the back, with carbon fiber as infrared heat emitter.
- Automatic lifting function: Calf rest can be stretched and reclined & declined, backrest can be reclined & declined, automatically sitting up and restoring the calf rest and backrest.
- Automatically sitting up and restore the massage hands when shut off the machine.
- VFD screen.
- With MP3 player and earphone.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.