100 in stockSKU: IPMotionHD
You are taking your first vacation in six years, and you've never been more excited. The only thing stopping you from having the time of your life is worry over the new house sitter you've hired to watch your puppies and keep your home safe. She comes highly recommended, but you still need a little extra peace of mind to feel totally comfortable with a stranger in your home. The IPMotionHD is the perfect device for this scenario! Because the unit plugs in, you can leave your house for long periods of time without having to fret over battery life. Since the unit looks exactly like a motion detector your house guest will have no idea she's being recorded, and you'll catch any misbehavior. Finally, you can monitor this device remotely so you won't have to wait until your vacation is over to check up on the dogs. You'd hate to cut your vacation short, but you'll know if something's up immediately so you can head home.
The brand new IPMotionHD is the latest in our line of wireless hidden cameras. Not only does this great new item include a small WiFi-capable hidden camera, it's a 1280x720p HD camera that you can view and record remotely from anywhere! The software includes many options for recording such as alarm recording, motion activated recording, scheduled recording, or constant video recording for 24 hour surveillance. The fantastic 720p video at up to 30 frames per second means you will never miss any important details!
The IPMotion is the perfect device to monitor your home or office for long periods of time from anywhere in the world. This device works well for parents leaving their teens at home alone, bosses on vacation, or a store owner monitoring her building after hours.
- Image Sensor - 1/4" Megapixel CMOS, color
- Video compression - H.264 high profile, JPEG/BMP snapshot
- Signal system - NTSC/Pal selectable
- Len - 3.7mm pinhole
- Min. Illumination - 0.1 Lux (IR OFF), 0 LUX (IR ON)
- Frame rate - 30fps NTSC, 25fps Pal
- Resolution - HD (1280x720P), VGA (640x480)
- Video adjustment - Brightness, contrast, & saturation
- Video bit rate - 32 Kbps ~ 2.5 Mbps
- Pan & Tilt (wall mount) - Horizontal: 350°. Vertical: 120°
- Zoom - Digital zoom
- IR cut filter - Yes
- Night vision - Up to 10m in total darkness
Recording & Playback
- Recording mode - Motion detection, manual, and schedule
- Storage - record to remote PC; video or snapshot
- Backup - Remote back up to PC
- Playback - Playback via included software
- Motion detection - VMD (video motion detection)
- Alarm reactions - Alarm photo email; record photo to FTP
- Network interface - 10/100 Base Ethernet (for wired network connection)
- Wireless network - Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- IP mode - Dynamic IP address; static IP address
- Protocol - TCP/IP, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, UDP, ARP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, UPNT, & RTSP.
- Online users - 10 users at the same time
- Mobile surveillance - iPhone, Android
- Internet viewing - Supports browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- Remote access - Yes
- CMS software - Central management software for recording, remote monitoring, remote access and control, search and playback, and up to 64 multiple cameras surveillance
- User levels for CMS - Administrator, Normal, & Guest (viewing only)
- Camera naming - Supports camera labeling for distinguishing cameras
- Password protection - Yes
- Operating system - Embedded Linux OS
- Micro processor - 32Bit RISC embedded processor
- System requirement - Microsoft Win98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Indoor/outdoor usage - Indoor
- Operating temperature - -10 ~ 50 °C (+14 ~ 122 °F)
- Humidity - 95% RH
- Power - DC12V 1A
- 1 x IPMotionHD
- 1 x Cat 5E cable
- 1 x drywall mounting anchor kit
- 1 x 12v power adapter
- 1 x software disc
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at email@example.com and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.