OmniInverter - Car adapter hidden camera with free 16GB micro sd card
100 in stockSKU: OmniInverter
Are you undercover, a 3rd party driver, or simply want to covertly record all the things that happen in your car? Then the new OmniInverter is the perfect fit for you!
Powered by the cigarette lighter in your vehicle, the new OmniInverter offers an outstanding 1080P resolution camera. Not only is this premium unit HD but it also offers a functional USB port and power outlet for charging and allows for external memory!
External memory - This unit comes with a 16GB microSD card but can take up to an 128GB Micro SD (formatting is required for 64Gb and higher)
Remote control operated - Simply use your remote control to power on and off device. Make sure to stop recording before shutting your vehicle off to prevent any loss of files
3D Printed Technology - The latest and greatest in 3D printing technology is here! Our brand new OmniInverter is a premium, professional grade product, with brand new technology built in.
One Touch Recording - As soon as you power on the camera it immediately enters into motion detection recording mode.
- 3D Printed insert keeps all the internals in place
- Full HD 1920x1080 video recording resolution
- High resolution images taken at 2560x1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity adjustment
- Powered by your car's power socket
- Video Resolution: 1080p
- Video Format: AVI
- Viewing Angle: 65 degrees
- Image Resolution: 2560x1920
- Image Format: JPG
- Night Vision: No
- Auto Overwrite (Loop Recording): Yes
- Minimum Illumination: 1 Lux
- Storage Type: External MicroSD Card
- Storage Compatibility: Up to 128GB
- Storage Consumption: 1GB/15mins
- Powered By: Car Socket/AC Adapter (while editing settings on TV)
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" L x 3 1/8" W x 1" D
- Weight: 0.22lbs
- Time/Date Stamp: Yes
- 1 x OmniInverter*
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x Remote
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Wall Adapter
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OSX 10.5 & up
- Please note Omni Eye items can take 24-48 hrs to build
- Class 10 or better MicroSD Card required
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only)
- Due to this camera being powered by your car’s power socket, you MUST stop recording prior to turning your car’s engine off. If you do not, the current video file will be corrupted and unrecoverable.
- If you stop your vehicle’s engine, the unit will power off. You will need to power it on and initiate recording again the next time you start your car.
- If your car’s power socket is permanently powered and the camera is recording, your vehicle’s battery will drain in order to continue recording.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at email@example.com and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.