AC Wall Plug Outlet 1080P Full HD Hidden Spy Camera Motion Detect - FREE 16GB MICROSD!
99 in stockSKU: OmniOutlet
Add to wishlist
Looking for an outlet camera that can blend into any environment with discreet recording? Then look no further. Our 3D printed premium grade outlet allows up to 8 hours of recording on Motion Detection and can easily be stuck onto any wall, anywhere!
HD Resolution - 1080P resolution providing you with crisp, clear video
External Memory up to 128GB – worried about your memory filling up? Not anymore! This OmniOutlet allows you to insert a MicroSd card up to 128GB
Set Up and Playback - Easily set up the Time/Date stamp through your TV with the included AV cable. No PC available for viewing your footage? Don’t worry! Use the AV cable that is included and review your recordings right from your TV.
- Custom Designed 3D Printed Camera Housing
- High Quality Injection Molded ABS Plastic Outlet Cover
- Full HD 1920x1080 video recording resolution
- High resolution images taken at 2560x1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity adjustment
- Video Resolution: 1080p
- Video Format: AVI
- Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- Viewing Angle: 65 degrees
- Image Resolution: 2560x1920
- Image Format: JPG
- Night Vision: No
- Auto Overwrite (Loop Recording): Yes
- Minimum Illumination: 1 Lux
- Storage Type: External MicroSD Card
- Storage Compatibility: Up to 128GB*
- Storage Consumption: 1GB/18mins
- Powered By: Internal Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 6 hrs (continuous recording)
- Standby Life: up to 8 hrs
- Battery Location: Inside Unit
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Specs: 3.7V, 4300mAh
- Dimensions: 3.25"L x 9"H x 5/16"D
- Weight: 0.4 LBS
- Time/Date Stamp: Yes
- 1 x OmniOutlet*
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x Remote
Windows XP and Up
Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- Please note OmniEye items can take 24-48 hrs to build
- Class 10 or better MicroSD Card is required
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting.
- This item is NOT a functional wall outlet. It is a camera disguised to look like an outlet.
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.