100 in stockSKU: Omnitrack
UPGRADED MODEL! Now with better cellular service!
The Omnitrack was specially designed for the Private Investigator & Law Enforcement Agent to support them during covert surveillance. The powerful, long-life battery and compact “all-in-one” design make the Omnitrack easy to hide and trackable in real-time for up to 5-7 days.
The Omnitrack is perfect for tracking suspects, cheating spouses, fraudulent law suit victims, or for any reason you need to know the whereabouts of somebody or something.
Use the magnetic case for a quick, covert installation on a vehicle or choose an extended battery kit for greatly increased battery life. You can get the GPS’s location anytime from anywhere and the web-based platform upgrades at no cost.
Test it out for yourself using our demo account!
- Includes 1 full year of GPS tracking service!
- No contracts, activation fees, or termination fees!
- Up to 5 Geofence boundaries allow agents to be notified via email or text message when a vehicle under surveillance leaves a pre-set boundary.
- Location & status report every 5 minutes in motion
- One-click reporting give the entire story in easy to read spreadsheets.
- Email & SMS alerts keep you informed no matter you are.
- Monitor the location of any vehicle from any computer or smartphone via the Internet.
- Battery Life: 5-7 days at 2 hours per day (signal strength can affect battery life)
- BC0/BC1 Compliant to CDMA2000-1x
- Max Data Rate 153.6 Kbps
- Max Out RF Power: 23-25 dBm
- Min Out RF Power: < -50 dBm
- Receiving Sensativity: BC0 -110 dbM, BC1 -107 dBm
- Max Frequency Error: 800MHz band ±300 Hz, 1900 Mhz band: ±150Hz
- GNSS Receiver Type: 72 Channel u-blox M8 Engine
- TTFF (Open Sky): Cold Start 30s, Warm Start: 27s, Hot Start: 1s
- Transmit Protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS
- Charging Voltage: 5V DC
- Internal Battery Li-Polymer 1300mAh, 3.7V
- External Battery Voltage: 3.5V to 4.5V DC
- Dimensions: 78.5x38.5x22.5mm
- Weight: 70g
- IP Rating: Water Resistance IPX5 compliant
- Operating Temperature: -20 degrees Celsius to 55 degrees Celsius
- 1 x Omnitrack
- 1 x DC Charger
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Activation Code
- 1 x Magnetic Case (Latest Model Only)
- The Omnitrack works in the United States of America only. If you need one for international use, please contact us directly.
- Renewal for United States is $99
- See this PDF for placement suggestions: http://mgidownloads.com/Product_Manuals/GPS%20Tracking%20Placement.pdf
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.