100 in stockSKU: SilverCloudOverdrive
Need the fastest real-time tracking available? The SilverCloud Overdrive offers plans with updates as often as every 3 seconds!
A data plan is required for the SilverCloud. The data plan charts below list the update speeds and their corresponding prices.
Data Plan Pricing:
Pay As You Go: No Contract
- 1 Minute Update Plan - $29.95/mo
- 10 Second Update Plan - $39.95/mo
- 5 Second Update Plan - $49.95/mo
- 3 Second Update Plan - $59.95/mo
SilverCloud Prepaid Data Plans
1 - Minute
6-months (5%) Savings
12-months (10%) Savings
24-months (15%) Savings
Both Plans Incude:
- Unlimited Updates
- Generate Reports
- Ability to Receive Alerts
*An activation fee of $29.95 is required. If data plan has been cancelled or deactivated for over 180 days (90 days international) a reactivation fee of $39.95 will be required in order to resume tracking. Reactivation will require a new SIM card and it may take up to 7 business days.
- Fastest real-time location updates as fast as every 3-seconds with up to 4X longer battery life than the standard SilverCloud GPS Tracking System
- Unlimited usage and historical GPS tracking and location data stored on a secure server
- User-friendly web-based SilverCloud Online live GPS tracking software
- Precise GPS location provides accurate vehicle location to within 2.5 meters of the device
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery offers up to 30 days of continuous tracking on a single charge with average driving time of 2 hours a day
- Mapping Interface: Fast and user-friendly web-browser based application with up to date, simultaneous 2D and 3D mapping capabilities powered by Google Maps
- ShareSpot®: Patent-pending features, allows the user to share their GPS location via URL address or embedded code on a website
- Geo-Fencing Option: Allows users to create customized zones that can send text messages (SMS) and/or emails notifying the user when the vehicle enters or exits that zone
- Traffic Information: Ability to indicate traffic and delays on the map by utilizing existing Google Maps traffic flow interface
- Routing Utility: Offers users the ability to send real-time directions to driver’s mobile phone via text message (SMS) and/or email
- Historical Location Data: Ability to view unlimited real-time GPS tracking and data, with web-based historical playback as well as the ability to generate printable text reports
- SilverCloud Alerts: Indicates speed, low-battery, excessive/unnecessary stops, arrival and departure notifications via text message (SMS) and/or email
Battery Life: up to 30 days of continuous tracking on a single charge with average driving time of 2 hours a day
Battery Type: Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 5000 maH
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside Product
- Dimensions: 3.00" W x 5.40" L x 1.10" H
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC (-40ºF to +185ºF)
- Power Source: 3.7 Volt, wall charger and USB charger (optional: 12-volt cigarette lighter adapter and hardwire kit). Offers twice the battery life when compared to the standard SilverCloud® GPS Tracking System.
- Typical Full-Power Current: 150mA during transmission; less than 1mA at rest
- GSM Channels 850/1900 (U.S.) 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East)
- Communication Protocol TCP/UP, UDP, SMS
- Update Frequency 1 minute, 10 second, 5 second and 3 second continuous updates
- Antenna Quad-band GSM/GPRS and GPS, integrated into device.
- Historical Playback Unlimited historical playback stored at LandAirSea’s server
- Reporting Individual and enhanced vehicle report, start/stop, mileage and more
- Notifications Virtual geo-boundaries and speed and battery alerts via SMS text message or e-mail.
- Use outside of the U.S. will require your device to be pre-programmed for international access. Please specify at time of sale. Additional fees apply. International Data Plans
- See this PDF for placement suggestions: http://mgidownloads.com/Product_Manuals/GPS%20Tracking%20Placement.pdf
Returns:Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your invoice # and request a return. We will email you the RMA# and return instructions. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice # and what you want to exchange for. We will email you with instructions how to proceed, if an exchange is possible.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please do not return any item without first receiving an RMA # and return instructions. The RMA # must be displayed on the outside of your package and all return instructions must be followed.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.